Under Pressure

August 31, 2014

I want more days off from work! It's like there'd be no more days after August because of its almost full weekend schedule.


Anyway, we only had two days with classes this week because of National Heroes Day (holiday), and two suspension of classes due to heavy rain warnings. This week had been easy teaching-wise, but I was stressed because of some re-construction and revisions I'm doing in my classroom. I hope that the monitoring team will reschedule their visit in our district. I NEED MORE TIME TO PREPARE MY CLASSROOM!


This week, I was able to get in touch with a former kid in my class. He sent me voice notes and video recording to say hi. It's such a sweet gesture, and it made a teacher like me grateful for what I'm doing.

I'm still praying that I will have more time to prepare my classroom for my kids.


Before I end this entry, I'll be including another song. I recalled this old favorite song (not so old actually) today and felt that I missed listening to this. I found out about this song when there was a music tour in our dormitory during my college days. There was a duo who played this song and I like their version very much. Sadly, I couldn't find them so I'm sharing this one instead, which is as great as the Don Henley original. Listen, please :)

No comments:

Post a Comment