And you're still here

January 19, 2015

"I can be an asshole of the grandest kind..."

There were times that I had hurt you when we have petty or big arguments. Sometimes unknowingly, sometimes not. But then you must have realized that you could not always win against me. You are always the one who understands. You are always the one who gives in so I can finally shut up. I sometimes apologize for those times I've been selfish, and you forgive me because you know me too well by now. How grateful I am for having you.

"I can be the moodiest baby and you've never met anyone who is as negative as I am sometimes."

I can be easily turned off by unpleasant situations. I hate change of plans, if there were any. You easily feel when I don't feel good anymore, when I don't like certain things. It's like you have a mood radar made for me, and you sometimes know what to do exactly. But sometimes, you're clueless. It's alright, because I sometimes don't know what to do with myself either. I love how your words affect me like no other, like those times when you told me over and over that what I have done was nice because you know how much I worry. When I thought my plans have failed, you are the assurance that I need to calm me down. Oh, how grateful I am to be with you.

"You see everything, you see every part"

Almost one month with you as your wife, life has been blissful. We discover a lot about ourselves and I bet there are still more to know, you from me, and I from you. You are written in my thoughts, in my system, in my expressions, in my works. I love how we mature each day, how we like our childish ways, how we understand each other when others won't. I love you for sticking around, for seeing your face when I wake up, for all the love without conditions. Oh, how grateful I am for taking you as my partner.

"You see all my light, and you love my dark.
You dig everything of which I'm ashamed,
There's not anything to which you can't relate"

You are my greatest fan. And, I am yours. You took the time and effort to understand the things that I do. Your patience with me is incomparable. You understand how hard-headed I can get, how I turn away easily. You believe in my strength. You help me make my dreams, as if they are yours, too. You hope for me, and I love that about you. You simply accept me for all that I am, from best to worst that I can get. Oh, how grateful I am to have found you.

"And you're still here."

We have been through a lot, and there are more adventures in store for us as husband and wife. I thank you for all your love, in all its forms. I thank you for staying with me no matter what. I thank you for instilling hope and faith in me. I love you! Let's claim our plans and make exciting dreams! ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment