Ordinary days

March 3, 2015

ordinary days png
I am somehow thankful for days that do not have something grand happening in it. Not so sad and not so happy, just typical.

When he (Michael) left again for abroad, I think my mind has been trying to adapt again to this long distance kind of relationship. Since my mind is already familiar to these kind of experiences, I'm still doing fine. And my schedule was back to teaching on weekdays, prayer meeting on Saturdays, and maybe going out somewhere on some weekends. Nothing so great happening. And it's OK.


I remember that oftentimes, when something so good is going to happen, something bad also comes along the way. I can't remember all those times but certainly, I am on the lookout for something bad (sort of anticipating) when I am so happy. Like what happened two days before our wedding. At that time, I was thinking 'that bad thing' could have happened maybe two months before, a month or even a week before, but two days right before our special day was too much. I cried with Michael because of that, and that made me appreciate him even more. I saw my mom cried at that time too, but there's nothing I could do. It happened, so just let the tears flow and the aches pass.


I know time will come that I will forget what actually happened on that day. Good thing that I did not act on impulse or I might have backed out on our wedding because of too heavy feelings I had that day. And that would be miserable. Hehe.

Anyway, I've got plans to live with Michael soon, that is, I'll fly to where he's working and see where else it will take us. We are praying for it! Anyway, cheers to ordinary days when we can just breathe every thing all in, and breathe them all out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment