Hey hey!

August 10, 2015


"I don’t know who we’ll become
in the days ahead, she said.
I only know the quiet voice in my heart 
that says 
we’ll become it together..."
                                - Brian Andreas


This day always reminds me how I should be grateful for your life. It has been both fun and challenging growing with you through the years, and I would not want my recent six years to be different from what we exactly had.

Happy birthday, Michael! I hope that in each and every day, you would remember and know how I appreciate and love you. I pray that you get better in your profession and that you choose to be kinder. And please keep in mind, that I am with you, despite the times that I am mad and moody. Please bear with me. :)

I hope that the coming years will bring you more blessings and happiness. I pray that your plans and dreams (aside from ours) materialize soon. Happy birthday and I love you! :)
Four years ago | © Wally

No comments:

Post a Comment