See you soon

March 10, 2016

Few more weeks and the second term in our school will end. Some of the kids will be leaving next week to spend Easter in their home country. And it means that we have to do their assessments before they leave.

Anyway, my husband and I also planned to spend the holy week in the Philippines. It has been years since my husband missed Semana Santa and the traditions that go with it. But, there was a problem when he filed our vacation leave so we'll have to go to the Philippines at a later time. Still, that's alright! That means we'll be going there when the schools are on break. And, it's summer - best time to go to the beach!

We are already talking about the things that we want to do while in the Philippines, aside from eating at different places. Haha! I just don't want to laze around when we are at home, so better list down sensible things to do with the family. We are going to travel to somewhere with our families, but I don't want to put in a lot of money for our travels. So, we must budget too and mind our savings.
Time flew really fast (I've said this a lot of times already), but I hope that it slows down even for a little bit when we fly to the Philippines. I barely felt January and February, partly because of school works and requirements. I think I'm a little stressed of my work because there were nights that I could not fall asleep easily. This job that I have is truly satisfying especially when I see the kids are happy and learning, but I'm planning to take a break from teaching after our vacation. I'm glad that my husband agrees with and supports my decision.

So yeah, few more weeks and we'll see you soon Pilipinas kong minumutya! Hoping and praying that everything goes well. I'm sharing the song below because it reminds me of the town of Naic - take a listen. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment