Pretty sad poems

July 26, 2014

I stumbled upon my old journal which I wrote on from June 2008 to July 2009. It's a journal full of doodles, songs, poems, lines, topic outlines, and excerpts from books I read. It's also where I kept some tickets of concerts and films that I went to (yes, I like keeping souvenirs for memories' sake before.) When I was keeping that journal, I realized that I wanted to write a book of poems and have it published. That dream still lives. 

One of the sad poems that I wrote on that journal is one of my favorite. I am sharing it here because I thought it's one of those beautiful things I have written. Or, maybe not. Haha. I, sharing this, is just one step to being less selfish. Some friends knew that I don't share or talk about to everyone the things that I like. I thought that if many people would like them too, the beauty of those things would be corrupted. Anyway, here's the poem that I wrote, dated April 30 - May 1, 2009. Cheers to life! ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment