Home

June 6, 2015

May had some good things coming that were worth talking about but sadly, I was not able to share it here. Since I have some free time (A LOT) for now, I am glad to get back in writing here!

Last month, I was preparing some documents that I will be using for my travel to Saudi Arabia. I got some documents that needed to be authenticated, I underwent a medical check-up and processed visa stamping before we finally purchased a one-way ticket to the KSA. Aside from these, I was trying to make the most of my time with my family, friends and churchmates. 

I only told a few friends that I will be leaving soon and some kept on asking until when will I be staying in KSA. And when I finally told our school head that I might be leaving probably on the first week of June, she told me to apply for resignation so I would be cleared quickly. I had my clearance signed and resignation letter filed.


Now, I am finally here in KSA with my husband! I kind of lost track of time because of time difference and the distance I had to travel. I'm still adjusting to the culture which I bet will take a lot of time.

Anyway, even though I'm really far from my hometown, from my family, from the place and people I grew up with, I have this feeling of security. I feel at home. My husband and I have been away from each other for long before our marriage and it feels like we've finally overcome the distance. We've gone the distance to be together and chose to face this life with each other. It's a great feeling.
home watercolor text
 
I am claiming the greater things that will come for both us and for the people we love. Things are going to be more exciting! Oh, grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment