Not too late

January 14, 2014

It's 2014 already! I did not find the right time to share my thoughts and wonderful experiences last Christmas break, before the new year unfolded. So, here I am, as thankful as I've always been for a great 2013!

I am very happy to receive a lot of presents last Christmas. Some of them I got from dear parents of my lovely students and co-teachers, and from the Antioch community. I've already tried most of the stuff that I received, and I'm really happy!
Aside from these material gifts from special people, I am most thankful to my family, Michael, friends, Antiochers, church mates, and all people who were with me last 2013. It was an incomparable year with them! And of course, to God, whose plans and will never fail to surprise me in many, many ways.







I pray that 2014 will be as great if not better. I pray that the special people in my life right now will still be there with me. I pray to have better goals this year and be ever more determined to do them. I pray to have more precious moments with my family. I pray to learn best from my blessed profession and be God's instrument to help and teach children. I pray to be more involved with the growth of children and help them love learning. I pray to grow more spiritually and touch more lives this year. I pray to be ready for travel and adventures and have more time with nature. I pray to be a better friend to myself and to others, to be fit and healthy and to contribute more to society. I pray that our plans (Michael and I) will be more manageable and enjoyable. I pray to deal with my emotions and actions properly. I pray to be more grateful this 2014!

Those are the things that I will be praying for. I am not a big fan of resolutions and planning ahead, since I do feel that my year starts in June. Anyway, it isn't too late to welcome 2014. So there, hello 2014! ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment