Happy five years!

September 1, 2016

I just realized today that this blog has been going on for five years already! I started this blog in June 2011 and had my first post in August 2011.

It is nice to read the things I posted here and be taken back to previous occasions in my life. Nothing much has changed with how I write and the themes that I'm writing about. I still do not want to post too much negative stuff here, simply because I do not want to remember those unpleasant things whenever I read back - so I'm still sticking to writing about the good stuff and sharing some good music from artists who deserve more love.

Kudos to the readers and one-time visitors of this blog and to the experiences that inspired five years of blogging. Also, please take some time to listen to the song below. Cheers! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment