Pilipinas

April 29, 2017

Birds chirping, tricycle and motorcycle engines starting, people talking by the sidewalk, and trees swaying: these are some of the sounds that I miss in the Philippines.

We went home to the Philippines last April 2. My husband only spent a week and had to go back to work while I stayed for the rest of the month. I did enjoy my time in Naic but it would have been best if my husband didn't have to go back quickly; he needed the vacation more than I did.

What I love about coming home is the feeling of being present with nature. You can just go outside, take a short walk, and see God's vast creation. You don't need to go too far. I tried as much as I could to put in my memory the beauty of the fields and greenery, the sea, the clouds, the blue sky, and everything so that when it's time to go back to Saudi Arabia, I have them with me.

I took the following photos when I wanted the beautiful natural colors to be captured. They're best when seen with your own eyes. Hopefully, we can visit the Philippines again, soon. :)
birds sitting on power lines Naic Cavite
Birds and the blue sky
sunset and trees Ternate Cavite
Sunset in Ternate, Cavite
sand palm trees boats Naic Cavite
Sand and palm trees
white clouds tall building Tagaytay Cavite
Clouds and tall buildings
church light Immaculate Conception Naic Cavite
Visita Iglesia en Inmaculada Concepcion

No comments:

Post a Comment