Lent 2018: Fourth Week of Lent

March 28, 2018

Here are my chosen verses from the daily gospels for the fourth week of Lent:
John 3:16 NIV Lent
Fourth Sunday of Lent - John 3:16 NIV
John 4:48 NIV Lent
Monday of the Fourth Week of Lent - John 4:48 NIV
John 5:8-9 NIV Lent
Tuesday of the Fourth Week of Lent - John 5:8-9 NIV
John 5:30 NIV Lent
Wednesday of the Fourth Week of Lent - John 5:30 NIV
John 5:44 NIV Lent
Thursday of the Fourth Week of Lent - John 5:44 NIV
John 7:28-29 NIV Lent
Friday of the Fourth Week of Lent - John 7:28-29 NIV
John 7:46 NIV Lent
Saturday of the Fourth Week of Lent - John 7:46 NIV
This post was a little late because I didn't have enough time to update the blog for the last two weeks since we were in the Philippines for a short vacation. I will be posting another set of verses for the next week of Lent. :)

* Photo used for the verses was taken by my husband and enhanced by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment