Busy Days

May 14, 2014

I want to write about so many things these past few weeks but unfortunately, I still don't find the perfect time to let all those thoughts out. Tonight is not yet the perfect time to write but I think I owe myself an update here before I forget all that happened recently. Well, I am so good at forgetting things.


My contract with my previous school (Schola Progressio) ended last April 30. Some friends knew about it that I didn't sign another contract because I was up to something better. Yes, better! I applied for a preschool teaching position in a public school and I'm hired! YEY! Some people may wonder how teaching in a public school can get any better. I hope to explain it in the weeks to come.


Since I'm already hired, I am preparing the documents needed for my appointment. The District Supervisor said that we (I, with the other hired teachers) are likely to start reporting to our respective school assignments on May 15. It will be just two days from now. Time flies so fast.


Primarily, these teaching job application kept me busy plus the 6th Weekend Formation of Antioch Sto. Nino de Bancaan. I hope to find the right time to talk about some good things here. In the meantime, let me share this pretty song from years ago. Enjoy your day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment