Busy and happy!

December 4, 2014

There were days that I'd really like to update this but because I need more sleep or I need to do something else, writing here gets out of hand.

Anyway, it's already December! Few more days and it's our big day! So many things to do, so little time. I hope everything gets done well.


I feel grateful for everything that I accomplished during the days I wasn't writing. I feel most grateful for Michael - for all he is, for my family who gives the support that they can give especially during our wedding preparation, for friends who show how happy and excited they are. Really, nothing is impossible when you have faith in the One who makes all things possible. Thank you Lord :)


I'm posting a photo from our prenuptial pictorial by Red Label Studio. Hopefully, I can find more time to write pretty things about our wedding here. :)

Pure joy with my life partner

No comments:

Post a Comment