Hello, old hobby

June 30, 2020

Guess what I rediscovered lately? Like what I mentioned previously, finding a hobby during this quarantine can be a sanity-saver. So I took the opportunity and asked my husband to fix the bicycles that were just lying around at home. They're not mine - they were my dad's and nephew's and were left unused for sometime. Once they were fixed, off we go.

I cycled leisurely with friends before. We loved going through paved roads surrounded by green fields and few houses - our town has a lot of them. Sometimes, we'd visit old acquaintances on the way. We laughed at steep roads that we could not climb easily. We'd take a rest near the green fields when we're too tired. Good old days.

During the first week that my husband and I started cycling, we tried as much to get up early and ride. Cycling is a great exercise! But now that the rainy days are more frequent, we ride the bike less often (safety first). Hopefully, we can hit the road this week when we're not busy and the streets aren't wet. Here are some of the photos I took while out cycling:
biking shadow, dry rice field, Cavite, Philippines
Summer rice fields
two pairs of feet on the ground
Our feet on dry grounds
rice field, morning, Mabulo, Naic Cavite, Philippines
Morning sun

That's all for now. Take care wherever you are.☺

No comments:

Post a Comment